The Hydro II is a patented “Moisture Barrier Tester” that meets the NFPA 1851 Standard….It requires no electricity and is portable, so it can be transported from station to station…. If you are cleaning your Turnouts, you should be testing the moisture barrier as well.
Hydro II gives you the rest of the cost-saving solution:
- Sturdy, heavy-duty, all-mechanical hydrostatic tester does a single NFPA hydrostatic pressure test in 15 seconds
- Lets you comply with NFPA required hydrostatic pressure testing of a garment in minutes—at the station or in the field—with simple hand-pump operation. No electricity required.
- Easier, neater, faster, and much more effective than the messy, less-comprehensive “puddle test”.
- Effectively reveals the pinpoint leaks which can cause extreme steam burn injuries…yet may escape visual inspection or a puddle test.
- Automatically adjusts for fabric thickness or number of layers…to test a moisture barrier, a seam, or a complete section of the garment.
- Intertek® Verified to perform Water Penetration Barrier Evaluation Testing in accordance with NFPA 1851 requirements
A moisture barrier leak can cause injury…Will you find them before it’s too late?
Hydro II Benefits:
- Sturdy hydrostatic testing in 15 seconds
- Complies with NFPA required hydrostatic pressure testing
- Easy, fast and more effective than messy “puddle tests”
- Reveals pinpoint leaks that can cause steam burns
Our 100% Satisfied Guarantee
We pride ourselves in the premium, USA-made quality of all the products we distribute. From the top quality raw materials to our tried and tested packaging, we aim to deliver the best possible cleaners, degreasers, and equipment to help you get your dirty stuff clean.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will happily refund your purchase upon return.